MARKETING AND OUTREACH • Trough the AILA Career Center, 373 jobs were posted with 773,000 page views that generated 5,819 online applications. A total of 57 jobs for nonprofit entities were listed at no charge, and 3,403 indi- viduals had posted their resumes.
• Member Logo was offered for those who wanted to use the logo for their website or other promotional materials.
• We attracted 57 vendors to the Annual Conference in National Harbor to pro- vide a “one-stop shopping” experience for conference attendees where they could evaluate, compare and “test drive” prod- ucts and services that can help improve firm efficiency.
• Continuing AILA’s social media outreach to increase visibility of AILA CLE to both member/nonmember attorney markets:
• AILA_CLE Twitter: In 2010, the num- ber of AILA_CLE twitter followers nearly doubled. Te account “tweeted” 118 general CLE messages and 68 messages during the Annual Confer- ence. AILA_CLE’s twitter account broadcasts upcoming events, late- breaking seminars, podcasts, registra- tion and other deadline reminders to both members and nonmembers.
• AILA CLE Group on LinkedIn: In 2010, there were more than 500 members in the group. Te group gets updates/messages for upcom- ing events, late-breaking seminars,
[ 24 ]
podcasts, registration and other deadline reminders to both members and nonmembers. In addition, 33 seminars, Annual Conference and 4 in-person conferences were listed in the LinkedIn event database.
• Events on AILA facebook Fan page: At the end of 2010 AILA’s facebook page had 2,472 “fans.” Over 50 AILA events were listed, including in- person, seminars and podcasts—with links to registration.
AILA AFFINITY PARTNERS • Revenue from our FedEx program in- creased 90% over 2009. • Revenue from the AILA credit card in- creased 2.6% over 2009. • AILA launched its Lawyers Professional Liability Insurance Program through Wells Fargo Insurance Services. It was launched December 1, 2010, with an overwhelmingly positive response.